Definition of Spam from MAPS (Mail Abuse Prevention System)
An email is Spam if:
- The recipient’s personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
- The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
- The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
- Nourish does not send out unsolicited email (UCE/Spam).
- Nourish does not knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending UCE/Spam.
- Nourish does not sell or exchange personal information from our opt-in lists.