The last few months have been very busy for us at Nourish. We have put a lot of work to ensure Nourish runs smoothly with minimum effort from your side.
We have put together some simple steps to help in case you need quick troubleshooting advice. If you have scheduled your campaign, however it did not deliver occasionally, please check the following:
1. If you configured a minimum number of posts, you should ensure that you RSS feed has enough new items to send. For example if you configured a minimum of 3 but only 2 posts were written since last newsletter, then it will not send until you have enough posts. You will have to log into your Nourish account and select “cancel” or “send anyway”.
2. Check if the URL of your RSS feed has not changed. This can happen for example if you change the permalinks setting on a WordPress blog.
3. The RSS feed you’ve set up for a blog or webpage may have some errors that need to be corrected. Please note the following:
* Please run your URL through an RSS validation service like the one at http://validator.w3.org/feed to identify compliance errors. RSS feeds should be RSS 1.0, RSS 2.0, or Atom compliant to be used by Nourish successfully.
* Even if your RSS is valid, but there are some errors identified please try to correct them by contacting your IT team or your feed producer.
4. If everything above worked just fine, there still may be issues with the RSS feed accessibility. You may want to contact your feed producer. They may be updating or eventually having site issues, or they may limit third parties, like Nourish, from accessing their site.
If you have configured everything correctly but still there are issues please contact Nourish Customer Support via a Help Desk ticket from within your Nourish account. Alternatively you can use this url directly: http://www.nouri.sh/helpdesk
Of course you are welcome to drop us a line if you are not sure how to perform some of the steps above.
To help you quickly and efficiently we ask you to include as much details in your message to us.
Thank you for using Nourish!
Your Friendly Nourish Customer Support